KidCareCanada Society’s commitment is to contribute to society through well-informed parents and lovingly-nurtured babies who grow up to reach their full potential.
We are recognized as a trustworthy portal for new parents and health and service providers for our educational resources on infant development.
We collaborate with like-minded organizations to help us build and disseminate this body of knowledge.
It is our goal to create a positive cycle where parents pass on healthy and safe parenting practices to the next generation.
We are guided by the following values:
- Evidence-based resources
- Equality of opportunity
- Safety and injury prevention
- Accessibility of resources (relevant, understandable, widely available, free)
- Individual and societal benefit (healthier infants lead to healthier adults and a healthier society)
- Support for vulnerable populations
- Respectful (of all stakeholders)
- Community Leadership