Your continued support for KidCareCanada helps more families learn:
- About social and emotional development, and
- How they can set their child on the path for lifelong mental and physical health, happiness and resilience
KIDCARECANADA is a not-for-profit Society incorporated in B.C. and a registered charity, Charitable number: RN 85761 5314 RR0001
Our mandate is to provide new parents, caregivers and the professionals who support them with trustworthy information, available at no cost to the end-users, through high-quality and culturally-sensitive educational videos, and other resources.
Besides making a difference in the lives of children, your continued membership provides you with
- Notifications of new helpful resources and videos
- Invitations to special events and our AGM
- An email copy of our annual report
Simply complete the easy to use online renewal application form below and submit your membership fees.
Annual fee: $5.00
You may renew your membership for 1, 2 or 3 year terms ($5.00, $10.00, or $15.00 respectively).
Fees are payable in Canadian Dollars by cheque to KidCareCanada Society. Please mail your cheque to:
5361 Parker Avenue
Victoria, BC Canada V8Y 2N1.
Please note: Membership Fees are not eligible for tax receipts.